Wednesday, February 1, 2017

DT work Feb Challenge N 34  "LOVE IS"


Hello all IQCG fans',
I am really happy to share that I am a new DT member of the IQCG.
So Feb Challenge "LOVE IS" is a huge challenge for me too.
Please find the challenge picture below:

 
In my imagination  LOVE is ... giving. Love is ... You and Me. It needs the efforts of the two people to grow up, in spite the differences of the skin color and  religion.
 Love is ... care. LOVE IS the real JOY in life.

I used 3 mm and 1 mm paper strips. The idea is: the blossom of love needs the care of the both people in love - black and white hands...and two hearts, beating as one.

Please visit  IQCG blog to view the details of the Challenge and enjoy with us. You may win some adorable stuffs from our sponsors.I m eager to see your ideas and projects.
Happy quilling!

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete